Monday, December 25, 2006




MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!



had a christmas party at my grandma's house... so manni ppl.. well... actually its cox my whole extended family is dere.. so ... yes... 20+ ppl.... den we went christmas carolling round the neighbourhood.. my sis, carina michelle and i like lag behind loh.. its late lahh.. den sumore sing so loud.. pai seh.... oni one house gave sweets to them... and if no one open door.. dey jst keep singing and singing....
so.. in da end.. my sis, carina and i went home.. den met up wif the small guys and played mahjong.. computer and tv and more mahjong!! haha!! i won my bro mann!! killing spree!!! hehe.. oh ya... li,rui min are cumin over tonight!! a party!! sleepover...!!! OMG!! and nxt dae go dance together.... and the reason why dey can cum over is cox.. my rents are nt home.. so are my siblings.. deres oni aunty arlene and i at home.. i feel so relaxed.. but i need to get started on my hw.. and i nda do da debrief.. haix.... miss nina so much... so sorry i couldn't be dere when u needed me.. so sorry... i hope everything's fine now... and u got into the combi u wanted and u worked for it... u put in so much effort and you gave up so much for them... dey will noe... bt even if dey dun.... ur conscience is clear..... cheer up.. its christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment