Saturday, May 05, 2007

EXAM IS ON MONDAY!!! MONDAY!!!
and i have not completed my revision.. ahh!!! lets see the list of revision i gota do...
1. History chapt 2.2
2. SS chapt 3 & 4
3. Chem Covalent bonding and wadeva
4. Physics almost everything
5. A Maths Log, Surds, Indices, Matrices
6. E Maths Graphs, Indices, Inequalities
7. Lit TKAM

Yepp... dats about it.... see how much i gta do.. and on top of dat.. i gta train on my ruan du for dance.. cos im seeing myself slip downwards continuously... Open house is coming!!! Bt I STILL LOVE DANCE!!!!!! so ltr.. i have maths tuition and then gta go pks.. ya.... oh ya.. my chi and eng exams are over.. haha... i have been chionging maths in class for the past few days.. haix.. i miss dose days whereby i needn't study to get an A for maths.... Maths is so totally different now... oh ya.. and on top of dat.. i gave Kenny my history chapt 2.1 notes.. cox.. i dun think i will need it till a few days before the exam again...... yep.... Had NAFA yesterday.. my stupid feet jst couldn't stay pointed!! So frustrated with myself... and aftr NAFA, haha.. i was walking to where i THOUGHT my mum was waiting for miie and i like parted with rui min and li min oreadi when dey suddenly screamed my name and i thought they missed miie until they told miie my mum was dere... -.-'''.. jkjk.... haha.... oh ya.. and three ppl has asked miie to watch Spiderman 3..... yahh... so im kinda lost here... yepp... i gta study lerr... lest i fail exams which is quite possible.. ahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! actually.. i think im gonna surf the net awhile first. haha.. ciao..

No comments:

Post a Comment