Monday, June 18, 2007

yay!! im back frm camp!! and so.. SL camp was like intensive.. the ending so tuching.. yet again... so.. i di wad i did before.. cry.. yahh... manni did.. dat feeling jst so cannot express.. its like... jst dere... jst saw lin's blog.. realise i am VERY not updated about her life liao.. NO!!! that cant happen!!oh.. and i haven finish my lit hw yet.. ahh!!! so much!! and i got 6 camps lahh... tokin to sam and lin and jojo now.. haha.. keep suaning sam.. now suan him lyk bcum a daily routine... muahaha.. and so.. my twin declared that i am the evil twin and she is the gudy twin .. at least for todae... that's wad she said... so everyone who sees this post.. please do not hesitate and jst go suan sam.. cox its fun and no side effects... haha.. phya.. and my whole feet is numb...im seeing my toes moving by itself...its kinda interesting.. like ur nt controlling them in any way.. and its moving.... ohya.. and dance camp is tmr!! *claps* my 6th and final camp for this holiday!! yay!! i can do i!! bt dat oso means that scool is starting.. NO!!!!! nicole jst called.. lolx.. haha.. ohya which reminds miie.. yesterdae.. after camp ended.. nicole came to my house!! yay!! my verii first visitor!! and yes e-bird.. she saw the mahjong table.. i kinda miss e-bird.. verii lonnva see her le... ok.. and i miss ruimin too.. i tink she wanted to see that. haha... i kinda have nuthin to sae le.. oh.. and i went to vivo wif my twin and sam on the 12th..... missed BIO gathering.. haix... feel so bad.. oh man... anw.... ciao....

No comments:

Post a Comment