Friday, September 21, 2007

HII PEOPLE THE EARTH!!! unless ur venusians.. so.. ha.. im in school. B@S again... sian.. ltr got sci tuition.. and i am pleased to inform my teacher i didnt do his work. well.. his work was to complete all the questions in my sci txtbk and sci assessment.. wth!! wad?? i superwoman arhh?? siao lehhx.. HUH!! Huang tang.. "woah.. chinese" quoted from Debbie. Hees.. yahh. she's happi and crazy and insanely mad. i forget wad i wanted to type.. oh.. well. nvm.. my tuition is at 2pm... i hope my mum does come and fetch miie... uhh!! sci tuition is.. bleahx.. i dun like it at all. AT ALL!! DAMMNIT!! but nvm.. seeing how i can. perhaps.. maybe improve from it?? improve?? uh... overstatement!!! so.. exams are now just just just round the c orner... so.. i gott brush up on my maths.. finish up the notes on my hist and ss.. read up on my lit and i forgot the last subject i wanted to sae. ohya.. memorise my science stuff... haix..and so.. my mum jst replied me dat she will be reaching here in 5 mins.. i wonder wad took her so long to just sms.. "reaching in 5 mins" after trying to coll me( which i obviously cud not pick up while in the presence of 2 tchers) like 5 mins ago.. haha... i shall just reply my tags here :



nicole: haha.. np.. i was jst tinking bout dat topic so just wrote a note to you !!!haha.. anyway..please collect 10 bucks from the sec 2s for the chalet.. 10 bucks from each person horr!! ok.. and find out whu can stay overnight and whu cant.. thks

ruimin: hii gal!! i miss dancing with you too!! but.. im gonna to go to NAFA ltr.. so i shall be dancing with you dere.. lolx. fast? i noe i noe.. u mean in skool.. i miss SYF original version.. haix.. chalet is confirmed on 27 28 29 as Mrs Ng booked it.. lolx.. its 400 bucks.. bt well. so.. everyone nda pay 10 bucks. help miie in form and collect da money from the sec 4's and 5's can?? thks!!

my mum is colling.. she is probably here now.. ciao..

No comments:

Post a Comment