Sunday, January 20, 2008

Heyloo!!!!!! Haven’t been blogging...well… not much happenin except dance has been really painful.. had muscle aches on my legs, back, hand… wow!! First time it was so horrible.. and I took damn long to warm up on wed aft tue’s training.. and on wed I took 1 friggin min to sit down on my bed.. im not joking.. it was that bad.. damn long nva use so much energy oreadii.. haix.. I guess its starting again.. da strenuous trainings.. haix.. well.. im feeling much better now.. at least I dun take 1 min to sit on my bed anymore.. haha.. but I still love dance!!

Went to PKS today… at last we all came.. lolx… last wk Sam was absent.. dis wk, although Kent was TERRIBLY late, he still came.. haha.. so we all finally met…. FINALLY!! Yepp.. and aft dat, I actually managed to persuade my mum to fetch me from PKS… but of course, as always, dere was a price, I had to help tidy up the storeroom, wich I haven’t done, and also go plant shopping with her.. u have no idea how bored I was aft 2 hrs… but da flowers were really beautiful.. and I got a rest when I had the chance to actually sit on the swing… lolx.. lame right?? So basically, dats how my day went..

tmr skool strts again.. well.. its even week so change of timetable agin.. lolx.. it really will get me super confused.. da whole odd even week timetable thing.. and I get to see da three bimbos again… haha.. it really is NEVERENDING laughter with them.. some of the weird things we sae and do, its really… how do u say it.. INDESCRIBABLE … omg.. I haven’t slept in a single class. Im really doing my best not to sleep.. but sometimes, da Z monster is really overpowering.. but so far, I’ve resisted.. yay!!!!!*claps* *claps*

I shall do my best not to sleep in class.. I shall revise my work consistently and memorise and register stuff… and I shall……. Erm…. Still spend enough time with my frens and family and who knows wad else…. Haha.. well.. gtg.. cya peeps..

No comments:

Post a Comment