Friday, October 03, 2008

ok.. oim not gonna tok much..
cox im realli tired..
my wireless internet connection keeps breaking
and i took like an hr to load da pictures!! omg!!
wasted damn alot of time..
grr
but nonetheless,
im still glad i did it..

haha


maths class.... im telling u.. two hours of maths is NOT easy


miss lim, doing a sexy pose..haha.. CANDID!!


MY MATHS CLASS!!! very lil' ppl!!super conducive


this is what usually happens.. so dun be surprised..


we were like all kinda tired after playing lao ying zhua xiao ji..



huiping absolutely loathes ppl touching her when she's pespiring haha!!


she posed this herself.. its not my fault


i tot elaine looked cute here.. haha



Mr Cheng and I


malcOm and i...haha.. oh wait.. its malCOLM...

charlene and malcolm...see?she gotta bend down so she's tall.. haha

though its a lil' blurry, i tink charlene looks cute here. haha


Anqi ang Mr Cheng
Gen and me


my partner!! and me.. haha


Langy and I


Zi en and Malcolm.. 4 years together..


Bestie and me!!





Us with wierd poses..haha



Shawn Elaine Joey Benben




Marcus and i...


gwen and i with our cracked up shots


mingting and me!!4 years as classmates


Joelle and i


it was elaine's idea!!



i think we look kinda awkward here.. but who cares??


Miss Chia and me


im proud to say it was my idea!! hahaha!!!


Jiayu and I


Vera and I


Baboon and dumb question..


yuanhao and I


Hui shi and me!!


oooooo...



i tell u, cesca was going crazy over marcus!!



its been a great 4 years in xinmin...
made manni manni great friends
Sherina
Gwen
Nicole
Ruimin
E-bird
Elaine
Franny
Huiping
Limin
and my manni manni more dearies!!!
i have the urge to write a paragrapgh for each of them
but i only have like a few more mins
before my mum offs da internet wireless
so i cant do it today
but i promise i will
TIGGER-PROMISE!!!
haha...well.. good luck for ur olevel's everyone!!!!
406, we have a date on the stage
so till hen, ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment