Friday, December 17, 2010


Clubbed for the first time at Butter Factory yesterday!
Went with Elaine, my sis and Carina!
Carina is my cousin for those who dont know
And despite her being a victim of the rain and all the

"Please tell me who goes to a club like that!"

She was still hotnesssss!


Rain or no rain, I still look much more terrible
Oh the sadness!. oh well

ANYWAY!

I cannot explain how many people My sis and Carina recognized...

Every single hour, a friend pops out.
Sometimes, a person which they know but do not know

A guy that drove them home
A friend's friend

Seriously, it was like some freaking reunion!
except people scream over each other

And I thought to myself
This is another 10 years taken out of my life
An addition to the 20 after sniffing in the chemicals used in dyeing Elaine's hair

So, after all the calculation, assuming Im supposed to be dead when im like 200 years old I should die when im 170 years old

Not too bad, isn't it?


Anyway, halfway through
My sis and Carina had to grab their bags from a friend's car

Baggage area and lockers were full!
It was soooo crowded!!

Jamie: Birthday only mahhhhhhhhh

Back on topic
They took like an hour or something
Elaine and I got kinda bored
I was thinking, my sis must be melting outside in the carpark

IT WAS SO DAMN HOT!

But noooooooo...
I have discovered her secret

THE WOMAN WAS CAMWHORING OUTSIDE
Leaving Elaine and I stranded
And bored

And she was using MY camera!!!!!!
Oh, all the entertainment we had for the night was taken awayyyyyy

And Ive got prooooffff!!!


EVIDENCE SHOT #1

EVIDENCE SHOT #2


EVIDENCE SHOT #3

SEEEEE???!!??

I have many more photos!
But being the lazy platypus me
Im not gonna load any more photos!

So you can either imagine them or go to facebook and wait for the day it is uploaded.
HAHA!


ABRUPT ENDING
or
FANTASTIC TRANSITION

SEE?!? Im such a democrat



I was really really down a few days after prom, but it wasnt because of prom
Its just more identifiable than 'that day'
Emailed Gwen and Sherina the reason

And it was mixed with OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?
and Are you ok?

yes. This is usually how our emails go

Emails are sectioned into many parts
1)Replying Sherina and Gwen individually
2)updates on my life
3)Random thoughts
4)Teasing and laughing at each other

You must think its so freaking tedious! Why the heck would we email every day?

Because, my tiggers, emailing is like text messaging

Its free, its instant, and its portable*!(kinda)
*you need a blackberry, iphone or some phone with data

But most of all
it makes us feel like the distance is nothing

And on days when all 3 of us are actually emailing each other at the same time

Emails will come in in doubles!
So you can end up sending 2 emails to each person.

Yes. Some chat

hmmmmm... Im thinking of doing the 10 days of blogging thing on my site!
So I will blog

p.s Wriggling on the floor helps me to destress

BLOGGER HIGHLIGHTED DESTRESS IN RED! Is it spelt wrongly?!?

And do write under comments instead of the tagboard as im remocing the tagboard. Random shits are like popping there Its not a freaking advertisement board!

Damn, im not earning from nuffnang so you better not treat this space as some advertising shit



Oh, and Genting was fun!!

I had wanted to blog about it but im too tired so tmr then!


Here is a video though!

We were on the cyclone!
Screaming our heads off!!!

Its like the appetizer before spaceshot!





Anyway!

next post would be Genting

featuring

KEVIN MY COUSIN

Joel my nonsensical brother

Jamie the retarded


ME!
OH Yes! The glamness is all mine!!

MUAHAHAHAHA




The video is taking a million years to load!!!

Anyway
Im really tired!


Peace Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment