Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Its been a whirlwind weekend.

Confessions, confrontations, thieves, bitches and bastards.

Really, somehow, I was sucked into everything.Unexpected.

I almost forgave her, but then, her last words to me woke me. "I believe you two have some redeeming qualities"

Many times I question my character. Am I really as good as I think I am? But what I do know is this. I treated her as well as I could. I was ready to lend her my shoulder even though she was mean. I was ready to forgive. Reality has its own way of emerging through the lies. A slippery slope I almost fell.

So this time, I'm certain. The choice is clear. My shoulder is still here, but a sincere apology should be given and meant, not just said.


Then again, with this whole fiasco, I gained a friend I know is true and trustworthy.

The company is fresh and free.
Joyful and comforting
Relaxing yet filled with anticipation of 'what's next?'

2 days and she is one of us. Cause we know what friendship is.
A couple of weeks, a friendship for life is born

I look forward to the days henceforth.
Even with all the drama, I can say, "It was fated, and its worth it".

No comments:

Post a Comment