Wednesday, April 04, 2012

For my 200th, I thought I would leave quotes on a subject I feel reveals a person's character

I always felt that the great high privilege, relief and comfort of friendship was that one had to explain nothing.
(Katherine Mansfield)

I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me doesn't consult his calendar.
(Robert Brault)

I've had many friends with whom I've shared my time, but very few with whom I've shared my heart...

The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit beside without a word, and walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.

Everyone hears what you say.
Friends listen to what you say.
Best friends listen to what you don't say.

Friends bring out the beautiful things in each other that no one else looks hard enough to find.

A good friend sees the first tear, catches the second and stops the third.

To my best friends Sherina, Gwen and Elaine: Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment