Saturday, August 18, 2007

Thanks to Limin, Nicole and Ruimin for encouraging me... means alot to me.. anw.. my bdae is coming... haha!! *hints* i shall not sae that i wan pointe shoes.. i shall not sae it.. i will not sae i desperately wan pointe shoes to improve on my point.. i promise i wun!! and so.. i managed to quit my mths tuition.. it was rather a difficult choice.. cox she does help but the thing is.. i dun understand what the shit she is saeing sumtimes.. and i feel so dumb and frustrated and not to mention stupid... its like.. jst when i tot mths was somethin im good at.. trigo and surda and indices and whatever topics come out and jst blow all my self-esteem away.. i may be able to go to India for the bicultural immersion thing.. haha.. bt miss chia sae dunno wad gotta go interview or sumtin.. pls god, make the weather there bearable, unlike Korea where a 2 min walk can be like a full 2.4km run.. no!! pls no!!! so dis morning.. went to the media training for all SLs.. although i didn't realli ctach alot of stuff... i still understood most of it.. haha... I MISS THE TIME I HAD IN KOREA!!! I MISS DYLIS!!!! haha.. yahhx.. so that's about it... ciaox!!

No comments:

Post a Comment