Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Today, i posed an important question to Nicole....
Do you think i should continue dance as a
CAREER??
well.. she said the obvious. or asked
Do i really love dance
sumtimes i find myself hesitating
afraid to try out new moves.. fine.. not really
but
i just feel so unwanted
so friggin dumb that my place as a dancer
is being restricted cox of ... stuff
that is seriously enuf..
nowadays
i feel stressed when im in dance
maybe cox zls wants us to pai2 the dancers
but if i do
den im nt up to it
and i lose my patience so easily
i mean
do i really have that burning passion?
I know that i love dance NOW
but
...... is it passion?
or just something i turn to
to just vet my frustrations?
something that i am good at
for a change
Perhaps.. im not.. yet.. i noe i am
confusion and distraction adds up..

No comments:

Post a Comment