Sunday, October 28, 2007











Heyy people!!!! Well.. ytd was a rather eventful dae.. it was elaine’s bdae.. yepp.. and we had the B@S finals.. SCGS won… but we sure had loads of fun.. omg!!haha.. fine.. da omg was anti-climax.. ok… but we did have loads of fun…

So after that, went to cineleisure, with ca, HP, Elaine to meet Eugene and david.. since Elaine called me a bimbo, I shall call her a bimbo too!.. HA!! Lolx.. I find myself damn friggin lame.. yahh… so we played pool.. den went to eat at subway.. all I ate were 2 cookies.. yahh.. but I was feeling darn full… so didn’t wanna eat much.. haha.. so we surprised Elaine with a brownie cake ltr.. haha.. that was when the whole atmosphere lighted up… fun!! Heehee…. Yah.. we had lots of fun.. FUN FUN FUN!!! I write very little lehhx.. okay. I shall elaborate more
so for the B@S thing.. a lot of interesting stuff happened.. I will miss those times together flurrayes!!! I tink da numbers $254,861 blah blah blah will not leave my mind for a long time… well.. a number of 306 ppl went.. yepps.. gave their support.. my sis helped me to vbe able to answer one of those questions too.. the one bout what makes us think our company will shine from others.. haha.. I totally said wadeva she told miie.. lolx.. and the judge said he was particularly impressed with out group’s teamwork!! Haha.. that happens when u spent ur whole skoolday till bout 6pm together.. yeah.. that happens.. I will sure miss them.. I ya.. here’s some pics of the outing ytd…



Colin- tried it… it looks darn weird.. haha.. but thabks for da suggestion.. I noe da tagboard has a problem.. haha..
Alicia- sure.. im going now.. after I click the publish post button… haha

No comments:

Post a Comment