Tuesday, October 23, 2007

well so…. Today hasn’t been a very bad day, or a very good day… and I nd to get on a diet and exercise.. if not I wun get into dai3zu2wu3 for sure… its like.. its so obvious lahhx… grr… I hate this.. ohya.. we learnt a new thing today.. it is when we xia4 yao1 den we put one of our leg into the air and make it straight.. so its like we are doing a split while xia4 yao1-ing.. Fun?? It sure was.. I love it.. im gonna train on it.. its damn cool lahhx… im gonna lian4 on my ruan3 du4 so I dun fall behind...

I just mad ekenny tay say sorri to me over a dumb thing.. haha.. so gullible.. and its ok.. cox I seriously doubt he goes to my blog.. haha.. well.. so dats bout it for dance.. and Kenny..
so other than ji1 ben3 gong1 lian4 xi2.. we didn’t do anything… jst taught them the basics of ping2 zhuan4.. yah. .dats bout it.. and we have finalized… the thing… yahh… and we have returned together as a troupe!! Yay!! Or halfway.. w/o da sec 4s.. boohoo.. good luck to ya all ya?? Gd luck!
!!

And I promised limin dat I wud announce sumtin.. actually.. I kinda promised myself on limin’s blog I wud.. but heck..

I HAVE OFFICIALLY RETURNED LIMIN’S MONEY!!! MUAHAHA!!!

yahh.,. dats it.. and dis sat is B@S competition… haha.. and im slacking here.. act.,. we oreadii handed in da slides… but we nda improve on our speech and such.. so..

yahh.. I went out wif Debbs, Shrna, Elaine to do B@S ytd ytd ytd.. it was damn friggin fun.. haha.. gotta go.. betta go.. ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment