Friday, September 05, 2008

hihi!!!! its been a rather fast week.. with no time to study and stuff... yesterday went to concert with xmcd.... the dance i liked best was the mongolian one and the one with da leaf.. oh.. da peacock one was fantastic too... bt i gotta say that their opening dance was.. very disappointing... i expected it to be a notch higher dan the 13 grade one, but it was..........

anyway, its great to be with all my juniors again... although it wasn't exactly the whole dance troupe, but it was great.... I LIKE DA BAO ZHA TOU FA one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha... so sad, last item he at the back... not fair...

anyway, had loads of fun with the usual crowd and though i missed my maths tuition, i wun sae it was not worth it.. ebird was really good!!! GOOD JOB!!

on the way back to school, passed by ruimin's house and me and limin just stared... my dear girl, i miss u!! please blog on your school soon!!!

there's nafa again today.. zls just doesnt want to let us off the hook.... she pushed back the timing for us... sian.. and it now clashes with my maths makeup tuition... ahh!!! nafa ends at 7.30 while my tuition starts at 7.30, which is at yishun.. how the heck can i make there in time without being 45mins late or sumtin... haix... i dunno wad to do.. and my mum cant fetch me cox my parents are at genting.. and i only knew last night.. AHH!!!! im gonna pull all my hair out soon..realli realli soon.. i better start preparing for nafa if not i will be scolded by zls.. gotta go!!!!ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment