Monday, September 01, 2008

teacher's day celenbraton on friday.. im kinda not in da mood to narrate all the events that happened.. so im just gonna post pictures..




class photos!!



the card for ZLS...



the sight that greeted when i entered my room!!



my dad insisted on a foto with me..



oh....if you guys are thinking about the thing im wearing...
it was from Sherina and Gwen..
well.. but that was kind of their fake present
in the morning
they actually gave that big foto frame thingy and a necklace to my dad
and it sure surprised me
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
oh.. that dinosaur cloth is so CUTE!!

Special thanks to 406,
especially ELAINE FRANNY(i dun care,im still gonna coll you franny) and HUIPING!
you guys made me walk backwards out of class..
i expected sumting
but not a birthday cake that looked very much like mango pudding
i ate about 5 cakes for my birthday
but i liked it!!
and also to my beloved ruimin and limim and ebird for last friday's bdae celebration b4 NAFA
thanks ebird for making that special trip down
just to celebrate with me
and also to Mingting, Zien, Audrey and Alanna for celebrating my bdae on thursday...
and and sorry for cancelling out on you guys which i didnt noe we were gonna be celebrating my bdae..
so sorry!!
and thanks to everyone who wished me a happy bdae!!!
YOUR LOVED!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment