Monday, December 01, 2008

HEYA!!!!
i just woke up.. heehees..
i was experimenting with my laptop today..
MY DAD GOT ME A PINK VAIO LAPTOP!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(smiles brilliantly) it costed 1999 bucks...
but an additional 192 bucks, making it 2191 bucks, had to be added to extend the warranty to three years..
but... when you are at Sitex..
i had lots of freebies..
pink wireless mouse
cooling fan
8GB thumbdrive
cleaning kit
pink carrying case
10 DVD-R
Norton Antivirus software..

thats quite alot..
my mum was bargaining for one more case or mouse..
and i was like no way..
i dont need it..
and she scolded me..
then she went to look at some other laptop on the brochure
and started enquiring about them..
i was like..
no, i dun want that...
ans she asked me to keep quiet in the way you say shut up
in front of the salesperson..
i was damn friggin pissed..
but i still got the laptop so... im HAPPY!!
pics of my NEW LAPTOP!!!






PRETTY!!!!! OMG!!! I LOVE THE KEYBOARDS SO MUCH!!!


so after the expo raid where we spent 5-6 hours..
we had to rush for my neighbour's wedding..
ohya..
did i mention the white super long limousine that was at their house in the morning???






this is the inside of the limousine....
nice aint it???
but it costed them alot..
like a thousand plus for 3 hrs..
but they bargained till 5 hrs..
but it still loos SWEEET!!
the wedding was at the Ritz Carlton...
it was super classy!!
lots of flowers...!!!!
oh and i had red wine..
i shall let the phtos do the talking..


inside the grand ballroom...
this is the toilet....we like to camwhore.. haha..
this toilet has marble floors...
the band all the way from Paris to play us Jazz Music...

My sis, neighbour Vanessa and me..
this is the dinner menu...

its really personalized..
thats the stage...


thats on every table.. imagine how much it costed them??!!!
its for everyone.. its so sweet. its HONEY!!!
thats Varian and Emily!!!
another pic of them...

my whole family!!! they engaged some camera guy... so we got our photos on the spot...!!
yeah.. thats me... and in case your wondering.. thats my prom dress!!!
thats my sis.. haha...
this is my sis' hairdo for the night
yeah... thats red wine!!!

thats the bride's second change... hmm.. red suits her well!!!
camwhoring in the toilet again..
my sis drinking.. she is of legal age.. haha

Cheers!!!


they came together specially to sing for the newly-weds!! they are friends of theirs.. haha.. they were really good!!


the lobby of Ritz...
the lightings in Orchard road... pretty!!


i guess thats pretty much it...
i needa charge my laptop ... haha..
its running low on battery...
so i'll blog again soon!!! Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment