Thursday, November 27, 2008

hey people!!! ANYWAY...
actually didnt wanna blog..
but after seeing nicole tag 5 times
in a matter of 8 mins..
im gona blog about my day..
i went to the dentist today..
my mum was making me go for like months..
i haven't seen the dentist since sec 1..
haha.. except for the school dentist i saw a few months ago..
anyway..
wait.. im gonna take the toothbrush from my mum..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
im now damn afraid of hurting my gum..
oh.. the dentist said my gum is terrible..
haha...
he had to clean the dirt..or whatever it is called..
from my gum..
so he numbed the surface of my gum..
den he injected my something into my gum..
den i felt half my mouth go numb..
dats when he started clearing the stuff..
OH..did i mention??
there is tv in the room..
and it is so conveniently located.
such that i am able to see it without straining..
i tink the show was indiana jones..
but anyway..
i didnt feel a thing throughout the whole procedure..
he was THAT good..
but of course..
the cost of this was THAT good too!!... haha...
it costed 500+ bucks..
but.. i'll rather that than feel every single bit..
he said my gums are swollen..
so he could niot clean all my gum but only half.
if not i wun be able to talk..
and he said i will be speaking french for 2 hours..
he is very friendly..
o..
and u noe we have to rinse our mouth right??
so i did..
and when the cup touched my mouth..
i tot there was a whole in it..
i could not feel anything on my left lip..
and when i tried to gurgle the water..
water just flew out of my mouth like
there was some hole in my left mouth..
and i felt like an idiot...
that was how numb it was..
but im fine now..
not numb anymore..
but it doesnt hurt either..
going back tmr to finish up the other half of my gum..
i hope the tv movie will be something like twilight movie..
haha.. i noe im fantasizing...

ohya..
i will be going for the rjc cca appeal audition for chinese dance..
just keeping my options open..
and after that if i get in..
i'll see..
but i still gotta get 12 points..
without moderation..
so wish me luck!!


replies to tags...

nicole: i thank you for tagging 5 times in 8mins..
haha... yeah.. the quiz took super long..
limin was kind enough to remind me to go to her blog and tell me that she tagged me on a quiz..
haha.. b ut it was pretty fun..

jammy: haha.. funny mahhx..
it is interesting lohhx... heehees...


. so this is it... ciao people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment