Sunday, February 01, 2009

This has gotta be the best 'eve of when school starts' day of my life....
haha.... well..... i got into RJ!!! yay!! omg!!
my endless fretting has an end after all...

but.. i lost like 100+ bucks from gambling...
haha.........

BUT.... if i lose money to get into RJ
its kinda worth it...
haha.....

oh... the news that i got into RJ..
made my still sleeping sister jump from her bed and run downstairs...
haha.. the power of me!!!
my mum already wanted to use a spade to dig her up or something lahh....
im gonna go watch drams now.
yeah.. the fantastic life of joey....

oh OH!!! sHERINA AND gWEN STAYED OVER AT MY HOUSE FOR LIKE 3 NIGHTS!!
oops..
everything is caps locked...
im not gonna change it.. haha
my hand is bleeding...
i need to take out my nail polish before i go school tmr...
thats so random

My plan for the CNY had been SO hectic!!!
first day was just visiting my two gradma's house...
second day was the usual routine of going to my dad's brothers house...
which is like 4...
at night everyone going over to my dad's grandma to gamble and stuff...

third day my mother's side family came over..
but i went off to go meet with gwen and nina halfway... haha
went to gwen's party for CNY...
till bout 10.. haha
actually only wanted to stay till 8+...
but i was kinda like having fun....
and the FOOD!!
OH THE FOOD!!!
people if u noe gwen.. u better ask her to take u to her grandma's house for CNY!!
U CAN EAT THE GODLY FOOD!!!

Glenn is so weird..
well... i guess thats how he fit in with us...
we were playing cluedo..
gwen and i gave up halfway...
and glenn was like having fits...... of excitement..
he knew the answer... haha
he was laughing like.. worst than me
so.. that rounded up the night...
gwen's dad fetched us to my house...
where they stayed over

for the next two days....
it was renting 0f videos... watching them till our eyes popped out
meeting with Marietta and appealing to schools...
going from home to gwen's house to nina's house
to ACSI
to NYJC
to Singapore post
then back home
and dissecting a parcel that sherina's mum gave her

haha.. it was full of fun overall.....
they stayed three nights.. super long....
can u believe i was still visiting ytd???
BUT ANYWAY.... im gonan go watch dramas...
its been long.. like 2 days.. haha
ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment