Tuesday, February 24, 2009

SORRY FOR NOT BLOGGING!!!
school has been... real fun!!
haha
im not being sarcastic...
apart from the fact that im doing more work now than my sec 3 days combined
i think everything there is pretty nice!!
heehee...
and erm...
they call me blonde..
yeah.. i got the Fancesca disease!! HAHA!!
i dont think she will see this.. haha
but anyways...
wanted to go dance at Xinmin today..
but due to my laziness.......
i didnt
BECAUSE MY MUM SAID SHE WILL FETCH ME FROM SCHOOl!!!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
heehee
im damn sad...
my sis say i talk to ppl like im more superior!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tell me if i am kay kay??!!
I LIKE THE ME!!!! THE OLD ME?!?

i made elaine angry the other day...
IM SO SORRY!!!!
so now i owe her a mcflurry treat.. -.-'''.....
so like her.... to want an ice cream treat...
haha....
but i havent met her in like AGES!!!!
WE NEED TO MEET UP!! IMMEDIATELY!!
hees.... that was random....
i've been neglecting my friends as school has been real busy
what with the SYF and school work...

im already doing presentations already lohhx...
its super alot of workload...
and yeah
i feel the pressure..
i feel the pressure to complete my homework..
which everyone knows i dont do
until the teacher threatens to ...erm... they dont

so u can see how pressurized i am
but not to the extent of stressed...
haha


I MET SHERINA...and nigel.... ON FRI!!!!
at leasti think it was friday
BUT IM SO HAPPY I SAW HER!!!
THE 15MINS WALK WAS NOTHING!!
i realise i do use alot of caps.... haha
yeah.. i like !!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEE!!!
i've gone mad..
hee.. sorry

i got to meet with the nutnut Gwen...
we three got to go crazy soon again..
so i will feel that im in an environment that is like my standard
yeah.... i feel kinda inferior to the ppl there...
but well...
im quite sure i will feel ok soon..... right??

They're all really nice....
so i feel quite at home now.....
to NICOLE who asked me to go back this week...
sorry i didnt go...
but as explained .. hee
im too lazy..
but i will go whenever i can k??
i want to check out u guys' dance too!!!
before my dance pracs increases to everyday..
its 3 times a week now btw.....
and yes.. it will increse to everyday...,

i want to watch the performance...
LIMIN MUST GO WITH ME KAY??!!

i guess thats all from me now...
not s very interesting post
its just me with my explosively high energy.... haha
till the next time i blog....!! ciao!!!

i shall make a promise to blog at least thrice a week!!! hees...
yeah.. i can see u guys betting that i will only blog once a week soon
then once a month...
haha..
i can see through your lohhx....
hee.. well... ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment