Saturday, October 24, 2009



Check it out!! Isnt it damn interesting??!!??
It happened in fast paced boring Singapore!!!

I know someone who is organising one so if ur interested, leave a comment or on my tagboard!!
Im kinda excited for it!!!

---------------------------------------------------

Results back on Monday...
OH MAN!!! I really dont wanna retain...
Im actually thinking of what i should do should i retain
Like a transfer......

---------------------------------------------------

My life has been a bore lately...
Chinese Alevels are coming up
PW stuff to complete...
It seems as if the promos aren't over yet...

I need to start mugging for chinese!!
Its like 2 weeks away
and I'm not up to standard for even a B!!!

--------------------------------------------------

On another note,
there is this River thing tomorrow by some YEC at Bishan Park
Meiyen, Esther and I are going to... poke our noses in... haha

Yeah.. we gotta go....
But I'm really looking forward to it...
Three of us are so spontaneous that... you never know whats gonna happen next!!!
Im getting you two to go with the flashmob thing!! No question bout it!!!

-------------------------------------------------

There were many funny moments with my dad, but i can't remember any now..
I should start recording it down.
Yeah! I shall!!!


TOODLES!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete