Friday, October 02, 2009

Evelyn and I were walking out of the ISH. I was about to walk along with the crowd when she pulled me out and pushed me to walk by the way no one does. It wasnt longer or anything but people just walk by the other way.

Evelyn: Dont walk by there. Its so crowded, i dunno why people always go and squeeze together. Dont know where their brains grow at.

Joey: (Starts laughing)

Yes, my day is filled with weird comments like that. Its quite interesting, really.




Econs paper was .. like sai...

I didnt finish my essay. I wrote about 5-6 pages for one essay and like 1 page for the other.. shit right.. I know. No time management. But there is really alot to write. Everything just keep popping up.

Case Study was much better!!! Finished all questions except the last one. left with 2 paragraphs didnt manage to write it. I have officially confirm lose 7 marks. I got the market structure wrong!! I DIDNT LOOK AT THE FIGURE 2!! omg lahh.. Im damn stupid.. Careless like sai.


I REALLY JUST WANNA PROMOTE TO J2.

No comments:

Post a Comment