Thursday, December 31, 2009

HEY GUYS!!

If you still have not made any plans for the Countdown into the new year
I am officially asking all you people to come down to the open field opposite Khatib Mrt
for a star-studded countdown into the new year

'Sparkle On' is the largest event of the year and promises to be a blast..
I was at the rehearsals today
and though i felt like pulling out one of the artiste's hair
cause it was flopping around irritatingly
The performances are really of standard

Bands like Mi Lu Bing, Da Feng Chui are going to be present
Even Taufik, Jasmine Tye and the girl who went for the One million stars thing are going to be present
They are just a few of the acts lined up for the night

With the outstanding number of artistes gracing our event,
it will be a night to remember


So come on down and catch me running about, unable to enjoy the concert...
But i had my fill today
And there was just me and my group in the area...
Somehow, it was like they were singing for me... haha

But with the hyped up atmosphere
it will be JUST WRONG to miss it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment