Monday, December 07, 2009

MEMORIES and the future





Just IM-ed sherina on MSN!!
Im gonna actually be able to hug her in a week!!!!
We were discussing our plans and im damn excited about it!!
Her birthday party!!!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM STAYING OVER AT HER PLACE FOR A NIGHT!!

ARE U JEALOUS??!!!????




I miss going out with u two!!!
NICOLE, DONT GO TO 4 COUNTRIES IN 2 MONTHS AGAIN...
WE CANT MEET...

Nicole is at Hangzhou with XMCD!!!
I wanted to go!!
But it clashes with my family trip to US...
And... mean as i sound, I would really rather see sherina for a few days...
haha



LOOK!!

Nigel put this as a link on limin's blog...
I shall take a further step..
This is what happens when u click on the link

HAHA!!! Welcome to the LIMIN IS DAMN BLUR club

LIMIN: YOU LOVE THIS RIGHT???!!???







No comments:

Post a Comment