Friday, November 26, 2010

I shouldnt be blogging right now but I got to do this

I wanna say thanks to

Elaine for worrying about my lost lit texts. You were much more frantic than me but i think a reason why i wasnt so frantic was because i kinda dont get frantic if i know it isnt actually lost. But anw, you called me like a gazillion times telling me which bookstore had which book and you even got your mum involved and it just felt so, nice. I didnt go down in the end because I wouldnt have made it anw, but still thanks for the effort and I love you!!

Evelyn for worrying about it too and helping me and still msg-ing me just now to suggest somehow crashing into the library to borrow the book. Haha

Geri for answering the phone. haha, no just joking. Although i was pretty surprised you answered your phone. haha. And for having the thought of lending me your book just in case. :D

Munirah for telling me my options, haha. Sounds like im gonna die and making a life choice

Nicole for smsing her husband to be and helping me and russell for checking my locker



Yeah, that should be it.

Lastly,

to my mum for making sure no one woke me up when everyone came back from picking up my sister. For turning on the aircon, drawing the blinds and i think you did give me my tigger to hug. haha

Sister for giving me a hug although i was incoherent

Dad for reminding me how lazy and stupid i was for staying up the other night and causing me to feel unwell yesterday


Alright! Im done nd thanks guys! I have some last min cramming to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment