Friday, November 26, 2010

Yes, im bleaching my hair.
Sunday! 3pm!
Haha. I guess it means I wont be able to stay at the CC open house the whole day but oh wells. I wanna get it done asap! So if my hair is destroyed or something, I have time to fix it!

Class outing on the 3rd of Dec! Cant wait!
Cant go for dance farewell because of this... :((((((
But, well, the tix costed 66 bucks so i cant really forsake it.....

SO SORRY GIRLS!

Had a day out with Soo

She laughed at me for talking fast
She made me addicted to monopoly deal
She made me feel like buying monopoly deal
We went to Chinatown, to bishan to yishun
We bought masks, sat on the floor looking at hair dyes for like 10min and left without buying any
I think we just wanted to sit down
We tried not eating and failed terribly, ate subway in the end
Elaine thinks she's fat, which is like, gawd please tell me Im not a gorilla
I bought loose powder and some pimple cream cause I have some freaking outbreak
Im prepared to be red for a day
And we pee-ed many times

Ok. Im done!

MY ALEVELS ARE OVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment