Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I havent blogged for a really long while
Mainly cause Im not working anymore

Ever since 2 to 3 weeks ago??
But did i mention, I havent gotten my pay?
So i'm totally broke right now


Anyway!!
Chunyan's birthday was on Mondayyyyyy!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!
But but we are only celebrating it on sat.. yupp

This is what we do on each others birthday
We go to a highly recommended restaurant by friends, forums etc.
We spend a bomb
Sometimes ordering really wrong and gross stuff
Like medicine drink
And then realising coke is the best thing that has ever happened..
Oh, but that incident was just an outing

Anyway! CHUNYAN U NEVER REPLY MY FB MSG!!
im sooooo sadd... :((((


Anyway, she already knows her birthday present... haha...
But nevertheless,

Happy 19th Birthday!!!!!! I will catch up to you soon!!!
a few months later.....


On to other stuff, Im finally gonna meet up with Soo after 1 million years.
Although im coughing and sick, I will risk my health to meet up with the bimbo..
haha....
honoured??

Anyway, I gotta go prepare now cause..
Im gonna be late if i dont..

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment