Thursday, March 03, 2011

It is time to blog
I blog when
a) Im too bored
b)after I go through a string of blogs
  • Sherina
  • Chunyan
  • Elaine
  • Mine -.-
  • Sgflea
  • jamama
  • Samuel
  • Nicole

c) work is being a bitch

So im stopping work after today. My last day is actually tomorrow but I took leave for tomorrow last week and was only informed of this two days ago. Yupp. Sad life.

Suddenly Im unemployed. I dressed up to work today. Since its technically my last day.

Anyway. I would be going bac to RJ on Sats from 8.30am to 11.30am to help out with the J1s since Chunyan cant make it. At least I will have dance back in my life!! And I wanna stretch..

You know what Im gonna do?? Im gonna be there at 8am and stretch. Wearing the normal dance attire and pretend im a new student!! Good Idea?? Great idea yea!! haha!!!

I need to finish my work before I go off, lest i leave my undone work to Li Wen. No. Thats mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment