Friday, March 09, 2007

I'm sorry peeps!! i haven been posting as i dun see a need to.. I couldn't see my whole blog lahh.. had to change the friggin skin... just some updates...... I'm still missing 108!!! I'm in Chinese opera and i am putting up Macbeth... yes people.. in chinese... and i need to do up my The Dance Floor proposal.... Check out my to-do list!!

1. Finish all h/w by Sunday

2. I need to go out on Sunday with B.I.O

3. put up time-table....

4. Re-decorate my board

5. Watch the Goong disc again! hey, it was confiscated okay? and i bought it

6. Watch Hua Yang again!!

7. Do up The Dance Floor proposal

8. Buy the stupid white shoe.. ur shoe is falling into pieces gurl!!

9. Revise my friggin work!!

10. Re adjust myself

Oh man.. exactly 10.. though i have to admit, the number 10th is just one resolution that will make the number nicer! hehe.. yeah i'm lame... oo ya... i passed my kinematics test!! wahaha!! i failed it last yr okay.. i'm pretty proud of my results!! Sweet Success!!Just saw alanna's post about miie.. fine, i'm lag.... i missed it... I guess the time when we both experienced the same thing was the time when we really bonded... and. i dunno how to put it but.... i really treasure her now... i mean.. when i had my stomachache.. i stayed in class.. everyone went off and i jst sat dere....den alanna came to find the people who went off first.. she came to accompany miie throughout recess.. time passed really fast then... i realised too that sometimes... though they were initially not ur best friends.. dey care bout u all the same.... signing off... cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment