Saturday, March 24, 2007

ok.. so im back again but to do a different thing this time.. ya. i'm being weird again.. yahh.. and nina will go.. ur always weird.. but nvm... i was jst kinda thinkin bout my post and thought of the people who matters to me.... may miss out sum but.. here goes(nt in any rankin or wadeva)

Elizabeth
-really loves dance
-loves ruimin(right? tot so)
-having salsa class
-really gives constructive comments about miie dat really makes me think
-my fav. dance graduate senior(kinda obvious la)
-wants to look skinnier(pls.. ur like my sis.. skinny le lah haiyo lol)

Ruimin
-loves dance so much
-loves tai zu wu
-lead in dance
-absolutely crazy..
-so very concerned about oters. how they feel blahblahblah

at this point. im a little spooked cox deres this program dat is going on downstairs dat is really scaring me.. dere is no connection to whatever i was typing previously and going to

-so very look up to her

Nicole
- pro ballet dancer
-really cares about others
-neutral to everyone
-very fair.. alot of ppl's confidant.
-cannot be angry with her with anything
-makes me laugh many a times

wah shit la.. i damn spooked le lah.. stupid sound effects.. again dere is no connection to what i'm typing

-chio and beautiful at heart

-charlene
-really really nice
- stands up for her frens.
-ppl! she is not wad u think she is
- really cute too..
- i jst like her for who she is.. think wad u want

Huiping
-knows my situation now.
-one of my listening ear
-really funny AND pervertic
-says stuff that ppl wun think of.. which is funni
really fun to be with

Sherina
-my absolutely bestest fren in XMS
-knows me best
consoles me when she knows im sad
-knows when i am going to cry
-my other half
-her walnut
never forgets about me and i LOVE her!!!
-so very dramatic that she has influenced me.. in a very drastic way..
ya... many many more.. endless thank you Oh ya.. and the program has ended.. thank you very much

Gwen
so very dramtic too
-absolutely hates ogs.. i think every1 do
-my mia
-my bestie!!
-giggles alot like miie(before)!!

Milly
-my absolute bestie forever!!
-oni person as crazy as miie
-misses her so much
-a rather pro badminton player now(ya?)
-i wanna see you soon!!

Alanna
-knows my situation rather well too
-my confidant
-really cute and girlish-giggles alot
-really easy to get along with

to anyone whom i may have forgot to write.. or have no time too... i used alot of time.. so i dun feel like writhing anymore.. lost the motivation.. bt i will nxt time ya?? ciao..

No comments:

Post a Comment