Wednesday, November 26, 2008

im feeling BORED....
not a surprise..
so i decided to take the time to put pictures up..

I know you wanna see my tiggers!!!



but she loves her squichy better...

my tiggers are so obviously cuter lahhx....
oh ya...
u see the biggest tigger in the pic??
that was given by my sis..
haha...because she knew i wanted it
SO SWEET RIGHT!!!


my sis did this..
she absolutely adores my tiggers lohhx!!

thats me hugging my tiggers...
yes.. i brought it on cruise
usually i bring one tigger with me whenever i go on holiday
im thinking of bringing the big one to europe

i told you she LOVES my tiggers!!!

thats me lahhx...
Zi lian-ing

this is my sis... haha... her hands are like a stick
thats me...
heehees..
its so dancerish...



thats tigger!!!
my sis took tons of photos like this one..
obviously she loves my tiggers!!

my sis was on a photo rampage..
she kept taking countless photos!!
and this would be onbe of them too

we are on the deck..
hmm...
this rminds me that we rarely go out to the deck...



thats the cruise we were in..
been on this ship for like 100 times or sumting..
but its still fun though..
my brother and cousin ryan wanted to swim..
it was a super last minute decision..
they just swam in their pants lahhx..

if my bro sees this, he will SOOOO kill me


my sis took this photo..
she said it looks like its from a manga..
haha..

me and my sis..
picture taken by my aunt..
i swear everyone was looking a us!!




thats my dad..
and YES..
he is hugging my tigger...
we are now at Vivo.
my dad was cold..
and i gave him my tigger..
wich he promptly took it and hugged it till the food came..

we just bought the ps3 and three games..
YAY!!! finally some entertainment!!
thats my sis..
we realized that we could do some edifications to pictures on the camera..


this is wad my sister did to herself..




this is what i did to her..
haha.. i tink mine is funnier..


thats all for today i guess..
i have to get the itinery out for the trip to Europe..
some hotels are not even booked yet!!!
and we are either going to Zurich or Luzerne for our last stop..
and i dont know wich is the better..
any suggestions??
im going on major research now..
so ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment