Monday, March 02, 2009

My sis is going to work at my dad's insurance company at Chinatown..
which is damn far..
this is how their conversation went

Dad: You know when i reach the company
The most Junior staff have to carry his bag and go off
(sister munches on her corn)
Dad: The most junior staff has to open the door for me....
carry my bag up the lift

Sis: So means you tomorrow fetching me to Chinatown??!!??!!

Seriously, my family runs on so different frequencies....
How does carrying bag and opening the door got to do with fetching her to Chinatown??!!



Dad: you rooms are horrible...... Joel's is number 1....
Do not know how his friends survived
when they went in on Sat.
Jamie you number 2
Joey dont talk about it

Dad:You all need to keep your romms in order
If not many many insects will appear in your room
Cannot like that.....
You see my room??
My room is only so clean because i am there....

Mum:( continues eating corn and smiles.....)

I cant believe dinner conversations

No comments:

Post a Comment