Monday, March 23, 2009

this is so funny. since elaine doesnt have a tagboard, i shall say it here.
THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW WHO RAINIE YANG OR YANG CHENG LIN IS PLEASE RAISE YOUR HANDS!
haha.. cant believe elaine didnt know that the female lead of ToGetHer is
Rainie Yang.
WELL, ANYWAY
i wanna watch Confessions of a shopaholic too!!
Oh, in case you guys are wondering why i am up even so late, its because i finished my lit homework approx half an hr ago, and i am feeling very very not tired now. So, im reading manga. Yepp, you got that right. Manga!! Of all things.. haha....
I got to sleep soon even though im not tired at all. I wonder why... After doing Lit im especially not tired. I mean, i dont even feel my eyelids drooping!! haha.. But at least i finished my Literature homework!! Stil more homework, but its ok!!! I CAN DO IT!!! oh.. i kind of lost a little interest in dramas.. I dont know why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i guess its only for a little while. Well, im gonna just lie on my bed and force myself to sleep now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment