Saturday, March 21, 2009

This must be a miracle...
Not only my family is weird, my maid is weird too

Aunty Arlene: you know what is my best friend in the morning when i wake up?
Joey: what?? (totally doesnt know what she is going to say??
Aunty Arlene: THE MOP!! THE BROOM!!!

Aunty Arlene: Then in the afternoon, the wok, the frying pan.

Did i ever tell you guys that during the weekends, i usually wake up to Aunty Arlene's incessant talking about rubbish..

Im typing this as she is saying this

Aunty Arlene: One day, i look at you on my window, but you look at me at my window also. You say hi, i say hi also. You smile at me, i smile at you too. Ask you go and bathe, you make black face.
One day, i take one spoon, i dig your ears, see how the spoon go into your ears. You better hear me what i say. You never say hi to me. You pretend to be deaf! JOEY LEE XUE MEI, how big ur butt, like a pillow...
Aiyo Joey ahh, i talk to you like siao lehh....

This is what i wake up to every morning. Isnt it interesting???!!???haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment