Monday, September 21, 2009

I have absolutely nothing to blog about.
But I feel like blogging.......

Oh, haha, I shall blog about recent events.

I was elected into YEC!!!!
YAY!!!!!

The election was on Saturday.....
We bowled, i got a small blood clot on my thumb, took pictures and left...
My sister got in too!!! haha...


OHOH!!!!!
Im going to the US. for the holidays!!!
I AM GONNA SEE SHERINA FINALLY!!!!

Photo taken on the day she left...
I REALLY MISS THE DAYS WE SPENT TOGETHER!!!
GWEN AND I WILL GO OVER AFTER A' LEVELS!!!
MARK MY WORDS!!!


I've been thinking about really minor stuff over the past few days instead of concentrating on my studies...
For example
If i should die my hair totally brown or
highlight it brown, like those light brown or
keep it as it is...


but one thing is for sure, I am gonna perm my hair again!! yupps!!!
I kinda liked the way my hair was when i put extensions.
With streaks of brown. It isnt so much like highlight, but it is clear small bunches of brown.



suggestions? Or should i go with some really outrageous colour?? haha..


Okay, random thoughts aside.
I have decided to finish up my econs by tonight.
Do my GP essay
Revise Chinese if i have time..

That would be just about what i planned for today either way...
Oh, or rather than chinese, i'll do math. The summation thingy.



OMG!!! I just saw a hat of mine i bought at Tokyo Japan Disneyland!!!
Its damn cute i swear!!!! HEEEEEE!!!!!!!


By the way, the person in the picture is my sis. HAHA!!
And yes, I wore that hat in Disneyland...
Heck, many people were wearing it too.
Its so damn freaking cute.



Conversations with my dad


( In the car on the way to lunch with Huai sian, my sister's friend)

Dad: Im going to bring three ladies, plus one....
Mum: (hit him) I not lady ah?


(In the restaurant)

Dad: Sit next to mummy very dangerous you know.
I ask Joey to sit on my left, then you sit on my right
You see lah you
Mum: (pinches him)

Yes, my dad is the funny man

No comments:

Post a Comment