Sunday, September 13, 2009

I used to think that racism was mostly on the side of Chinese
(Hey, dont be too fast in slandering me, Im chinese too)
but seeing dict's blog changed my mind.

xiaoben-allstars.blogspot.com

I guess its just the over-sensitivity of people
but then again, it must have had a starting point

Their starting point was mistaking 'BLack Square' as an insult to them and using grammatically incorrect hokkien and english profanities to possibly create a huge fuss in the MRT train.

You know how i think my whole family is weird?
Yeah, I think they surpassed mine.

I can give my 'If you think Im weird, wait till you see my parents' badge to the little kid who was listening to those two people swearing.


Its none of my business anyway, but the post was seriously funny.

a more detailed story can be found on his cousin, leon's blog.


---------------------------------------------


Ive been going to seletar country club to study so often, its like my room now.
except i get chased out of it at 10pm every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment