Friday, January 16, 2009

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!
I dunno which to put...
AJC or NYJC... so irritating!!

AJC i might study more....
NYJC i will play more
AJC campus is really old
NYJC's campus is new
AJC's Dance is good
NYJC's dance is... uncommentable
AJC's culture might not fit me
NYJC's culture will fit me just fine
AJC is super near my house.... like straight bus
first time in my life school so near
NYJC is a lil more far away....
AJC people unfriendly according to limin
NYJC people are like going to be many many Xinmin
erm...
discussed with my sis
she said AJ uniform very ugly...
haha.. trust her to make this kinda comments
lolx... so typical...
i think..... Im going into NY... yeah.. ok!!!
omg.. this is a random post...
iu just gotta get it out..
SO FREAKING FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment