Tuesday, January 13, 2009

i dont care if this is gonna look chunky, cos its kinda tiring to keep typing a <> every single time. So, i got 13 for my results. When i got it i was like, oh ok.Not what i expected, but still a million times better than prelims. But then i realized that 13 brings me nowhere. if both my maths had an A1 i wud get a 11 and everything will be so much easier. Its like WTF!! I so fully wanted and expected to get both ones for maths. But look at what i got. @s for both. I got a 2 even for emaths. WTH... I noe how to do all the questions, but silly careless mistakes just keeps piling up.I know that my mum and dad both expected higher. I mean, its kinda obvious.They weren't ecstatic or anything. They were just congrats.mum said i could do better. to ask myself whether this is my best. well, thanks alot. yeah, this is not my best cox i only started studying barely a month before olevels. Yeah, should have started earlier. But then again, i really worked for this exam and although im feeling really neutral about getting a 13, im actually really really disappointed in myself. Parents have always been saying that i can do well, i can do well.. its really starting to weigh on me. but i guess i should be used to it already.

Anyway, just tot ell u guys what my plans are. Im appealing to Raffles Institution aka RJC. Yeah, its a far cry, but next would be catholic?i dont particularly like that school. Moreover, theres a straight bus to RJC, so its like kinda near compared to Xinmin. Im going through by dance. But then again, everything's not confirmed and i am still not assured a place. Right now, i really want to get in. Like that, i can at least be sure that my standard as according to level is above average. But then again, its not confirmed. Im gonna have to audition sometime this week. I know people will be telling me to like not go Raffles and stuff, but hey, when u have 13, u got not much of a choice. Im taking all the chances i have of going into a good school. And im counting really hard on that appeal. I just hope im enough. there's so much more to say, but im ranting too much.... so im stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment