Saturday, January 10, 2009

my sis has a new hair-do...
more like hair style....
...actually not really....
she only just added a pink and reddish-pink extension..
on the right side i think..
yeah......
its pretty cool..
haha....
wanted her to bring me to the shop at orchard to do...
before she goes off to work at Taka...<
br>but...
well....
she had work ytd..
and was tired according to her.....
though she had a choice and chose to sleep at 3am...
but anyway...
so i didnt go..
was already at Bishan MRT when her sms came..
so i took the MRT and bus home in the end..
hmmm...
NAFA yesterday was........

.I cant believe you talk to her about it but not me
.am i that lousy in your eyes??
.you dont even take notice of me when i go back
.i feel totally invisible
.asking two people standing BESIDE ME to teach juniors
.while you just totally ignored my existence
.like WHAT THE FUCK!
.i've tolerated this feeling of insignificance for 4 DAMN years
.and i dont think i can hold on much longer
.i dont believe in myself as much as before
.i HOPE this is what you wanted
.thanks alot for making dance so perfect for me
.but i guess you have your reasons
.i just hope its not because im fat
.like thanks alot
.you just make my life so much better
REALLY TIRING......
i was like daydreaming on my feet
and i just could not concentrate..
thank god for being able to remember my dance steps
if noti would have totlly screwed up..
haha...
well...
i gues my life is Just NAFA and sleeping now..
i wanna go VIVO to get some books...
i think tomorrow is a good time..
oh, and my sis said
she will go with me ...
she has work on that day too..
i dunno how she is gonna do it.
but in anycase..
well...
ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment