Tuesday, January 13, 2009

i do not know whether i can make it into RJC. Teacher told me not to think about it, but..... HOW CAN I NOT??!!!Im so scared i wun get into a good school.. i know myself. How i do depends on the school i go into. I will be just below average of a normal student but that means i still will do pretty well... so im glad i went into Xinmin though my results weren't fantastic or anything. I should be about average right??I didnt go to any open house today. i totally forgot about NY's open house..... but anyway still wouldn't make it.... AHH!!

going to RJ's open house tmr with Penny... haha.. I think she is more like accompanying me than anything. OH! but her fren is coming too... hees.... My sis said that RJ's open house is really fun... so im bracing myself for fun... haha... I really hope the appeal goes through...

limin: hey lil girl, yeah decisions tough i noe. JUST ONE POINT RIGHT??!! gawd.. i am so in the same boat as u... i do not know whether i made the right choice either. I know that im closing my choices by appealing to RJC. But ur good enough to get into any school, whether its appeal or .. i dunno, leting them see ur handwriting or whatever. You got it in you to get into AJ.. So i say just go for it. If i dont get into RJ, i might be chasing after you for a spot there too. and about GP, who doesnt have to work hard? WTH? I bet his students have to work hard for GP too..I know i will be. And GP is a compulsory subject in every school. So what he just said to make you feel more inferior is like useless.. You still have to do GP, you still have to work hard for it no matter what.. Its a new subject. He is just talking rubbish. I can really feel how sad u are by your one post. But, chances of getting in by appeal is pretty high i guess. So get in, shut that teacher's mouth up, do well, go to a good university, become a lawyer or whatever, invent a time machine, record whatever he said to you, then go back to time and sue him or whatever you wanna do. Cheer up kay??LOVE!!!

Sherinahmm.. said all i need to say, and im guessing u wouldnt want me to say too much. So, here's the main point. Do well for SATs! KICK SOME ASS! Kiss your Olevels HAHA and burn it or whatever. Then you go to a good school. No reason why you cant make it. Not a matter of if anymore, its just a matter of when.

Soo Soo: My darling girlfriend. So how you doing? tell me what happens to ur lil... erm... discrepency ok?? need a ear and you can just pretend that i have three and use one. And you know what is the best thing? ITS FREE!!! haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment