Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Gigakukubrain and I have decided where to go for our getaway!!
Tioman for snorkeling and then Malacca or KL for a shopping trip!!
Im so excited! And the trip, which is a package, has no fixed date!! yay! Means we can schedule it to our convenience! :D

Also, I just got an email from groupon and they have this fantastic offer to macau on! Since Macau is close to Hong Kong, it would be a great opportunity for my family to go there. I dont particularly recall going to HK, though my mum said we did. When we were young.

Or maybe that too was my imagination

Anyway! Package consists of return tix on Air Macau, 5 star accommodation for 2 nights and breakfast!
Just emailed my dad about it!
Hope I get a favourable response!!
FINGERS CROSSED!


I have loads of plans for this year and i do want to fulfill them!


Tioman
Malacca
Kuala Lumpur
Universal Studios
Macau
Melbourne
Gold Coast

seriously, why am I not broke yet?

Ive been wanting to do this for awhile
The makeup post that is
but blogger screwed up on me when i completed the post a few days ago
:(:(:(
It was such a long post and a substantial one(to me at least) in a pretty long time


Oh yea, in case your wondering
I have been to universal studios
but I might want to get the annual pass, which is 318 bucks
I think its pretty worth it since there are many rides opening this year, which will attribute to one of my many reasons for visiting USS again and again
Also, I get a max of 5 free tix during my birthday month!
That means I get to bring my family with me!
And the best of all
I intend to purchase that with my own money!
So, i think its worth it!
Oh wait, not free. Its only at 10% off
Oh well
let me think about it again!
Go on friday or saturday guys!
Hollywood after hours!
Its worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment