Tuesday, February 01, 2011



The one thing I know is that Im still unable to stand on my own. And im thankful for those whom i know i can lean on. but more thn that, i know who are the people I cant trust and the people who are hypocrites.






Started work on the 19th of Jan if im not wrong.. or maybe it was a week before...




Lots of people have been asking how was RJ like.




I admit, i had a pretty rough time trying to fit in


But things got better towards the end of Year One and i started enjoying myself much more


Thing is, as much as i enjoyed what few enjoyable times in RJ


I think i might have been better off somewhere else




Then again, Im unable to justify this speculation


Even more so, I love Chinese Dance so much it was my whole motivation for even going to RJ




So if your asking me how RJ was like,


this is my reply




I had fun, but im glad its over


and sorry, you wont be missed


signing off,


Joey


No comments:

Post a Comment