Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Im at work now and im about to embark on this uphill task of slipping 800 letters into envelopes.
Im quite torn now.
In the I dont know what i should do sense.
The company is going to Korea on the 31st March till 4th April.
And I have the option of going.
But the guys are going to be.. erm.. graduating? either 4th April or 11th April.
If its 11th April, then alls well
But if its the 4th!!!!
:((
Yes, its just two days, but it also means its two days lesser.
Also, kukubrain and I want them to stay home and rest the last few days of the week before they have to book in.
And and!! We wanna go to our short getaway!!
Kukubrain and I thought of bintan or batam.
we have never been there before!!
Is it nice??!!??
so you see???!!!??? And my parents are going to Korea too..
which porbably means, shopping is practically paid for!!
And also, I can take this chance to get closer to my colleagues
and understand the values of my boss, aka Boon Siong
Btw, I have to dye my hair back to an acceptable colour
so, i bought hair dye
but its red
Im hoping it becomes dark red as i planned it
If it becomes red red, im gonna keep it till Amit sees it cause he want to.
NS made him even crazier than before
But i will be dyeing it back to dark brown.
JJ said he thinks dark brown will look better on me than black or this light brown
Wilfred says black wins hands down
Girlfriends all think this hair colour is great
Please tell me why opinions are so varying!!!!!
Ohoh.. Xinyuan said my hair colour is nice!!!
And my sister has been trying to get every opportunity to play around with my hair
and she likes to smell people btw
Its a new habit, so she's really into it right now
i have strayed off topic.
Terribly off topic.
Oh yea, the trips. clashing. Die
Valentine's day was spent with kukubrain.
She wanted to meet up to show me her red lipstick, which she kept licking, so it dulled over time
photos on her blog!
if you know it!
signing off,
Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment