Tuesday, February 22, 2011

On Chunyan's request, Im blogging.


Readership: 1

Anyway, Im gonna have a post about my daily makeup to work
(If I do bother to put it on. I find it more fulfilling to just lie in bed for 10 more minutes)
Im probably going to blog twice today.
We'll see


Life Updates

It was my dad's birthday yesterday
and I didnt disappoint with my weirdness!
In my company, there is a despatch guy, Salleh, who literally runs all over Singapore to deliver documents and such.
So, when I came back after lunch yesterday, I overheard him saying he is going to Senoko, which is where my dad's company is situated i.e he is going to my dad's company.

So I did what you know I would do
I took 3 recycled paper and stapled them together
These 3 recycled paper have been crossed out on one side, but you know, whatever works. On the third piece, I wrote

daddy. Happy Birthday. Love Joey:D

I even sealed that pseudo letter in the company envelope!!
I swear I could already see my dad's expression

Upon getting home, I pressed my dad for his reaction.
Apparently, salleh asked him to open it immediately as he thought he might have to send it back to me.
HAHA! Well, he didnt open it with Salleh in the room
But his secretary and receptionist were in there!
HAHA! And they laughed!!
He said he was wondering what the crossed out letter was about.
HEHE!!


On other news, my sister is returning to Melbourne tonight. Her flight is around 11pm.
That means I will need to miss YEC meeting. Im not sure if I will be eating dinner at the airport but i hope so! I like eating at the airport.
oh, and Im not going Korea with the company anymore, cause the management has DECREED that they feel it wouldnt be appropriate
While it was appropriate for my siser who already quit when they were going for the Hong Kong trip 2 years back.
Anyhoo, I will be going overseas with Elaine anyway!
So i think thats better!
My primary motive for wanting to go Korea was to have a chance to be more familiar with my colleagues, but well, I guess thats gone
Im thinking of going Gold coast!
Ive managed to get a rate of around $1000 for flight tix, accommodation as well as transport, theme park tix and airport transfer!
AM I GOOD OR WHAT???!!!??
Oh and I actually found a SiA tix for 800+ round trip to brisbane.
That is a super good deal.
But with the freak weather over at Aussie, Im not THAT surprised either. Oh well. I hope Elaine can make it though.
Please Soo please???!!!?

Signing off
Joey


P.S Hi chunyan!

No comments:

Post a Comment