Friday, February 18, 2011

When i blog, you know im bored.

Im most probably going Korea with my company!
Thing is, if i dont, i dont even know if i wil be having a holiday or like i still have to report to work.
So whatever. But that is still subject to approval.
Because Im still only a temp staff


May be blogging a few times today cause my colleague isnt here today
My only entertainment today will be msn
HAHA!!


The past week has been pretty eventful
But the next two days are gonna be even more amazing

BBQs and birthday party!!!


Im so excited i sometimes feel stupid about it

In any case,
Im taking Jap lessons at NSS CC! haha!! I
It starts on 28 Feb which is really unfortunate cause thats my bro's bday
Maybe he will be having that 3-day banquet again and, like last year, I would only have the last few hours
So if that happens, then I think that Going for the Jap lesson from 8.30pm tp 10pm should be fine:)

Lessons are on Mondays!!


oh and I just got my PDL!
Im starting lessons soon!
I may be taking my mum's driving instructor, but he's at ubi!!!
Though my mum said he is really good and since ubi is more congested, I will have a better idea of the roads in Singapore

But then she said, my dad prefers woodlands as that will be where im taking my driving test
I dunno. Im really confuse and i feel concussed

I think im probablytoo excited about everything
Everything except getting my results back
Im not getting that flow of words anymroe

Signing off!
Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment