Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I had typed out a long post about ... something but due to the efficiency of the computer at detecting my non-presence, I was promptly signed out.
That means I spent around an hour typing a post that was never going to be posted.
Instead of the 'posted', I was sent to the home page.
(*&^&W#)$@))$__!&^%$%
I find the % sign very similar to what it is supposed to convey.
Dont you think so?
I will not type everything out again now because basically, I do not want to die a premature death
Touching on that, I realise alot of people give speeches with many many repetitions of the word basically.
I dont suppose they realise basically is already the basic.
Maybe they could have changed up the word like fundamentally or something
But having basically in 2 out of 5 sentences is just... incredible
Its like
Basically the human life form is conceived in a woman's womb
and so the whole process begins there and after 9 months, you are born
Basically, you are nothing but a sperm and an egg
Yes, basically, there are too many basics to that theory
Off topic again.
Anyway, I will still type out that lost blog post again,
but I will combine it with what I had intended to blog next. :)
Work is still a bitch
But I dont get sleep pangs so often now
Signing off,
Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment